John Hayns is a coach, speaker and writer. He helps you to manage yourself and to manage your team.
Learn how he can help you here.
He performed his first magic show at his own sixth birthday party.
He learned to eat fire whilst studying engineering at St John’s College, Oxford, learned to escape from a straitjacket while working for a church in London and is a former Chair of The Magic Circle.
John is fascinated by how we all interact with each other. He is currently carrying out research into teams and is keen to interview team leaders. This involves a 15-minute Zoom call. If you are able to help, please click here for more details: https://www.work-life-magic.com/magic-for-teams-research/
- The GROW Model – Designing Magic and Designing Life
- The MAGIC Formula – Dealing with a Competitive Analyst
- The MAGIC Formula – Dealing with a Silverback
- The MAGIC Formula – Teams & Tables
- The MAGIC Formula – Inspiring Yourself – Variety
Sign up to receive John’s latest posts by email. As a thank you, we will send you a link to download his free eBook “Be Kind to Yourself: Six Magic Insights to Transform Home-Based Working”
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.